Springtime is here and you know what that means Easter. There will be children all over the United States in Easter Pageants and hunting for Easter eggs. Northern California will be hopping with Easter Parades; here are some of the parades you can take the kids too. Get out there and make some memories and have some family fun. Happy Easter!
- Campbell will have its 14 Annual Bunnies and Bonnets Parade on April 7, 2012. http://www.livesv.com/event/detail/441480425/14th_Annual_Bunnies_and_Bonnets_Parade
- Palo Alto is having a Children’s Easter Party with Puppet show on April 7, 2012 http://www.livesv.com/event/detail/441480145/Childrens_Easter_Party_with_Puppet_Show
- Hayward is having its Easter Bonnet Parade and Egg Hunt on April 7, 2012 http://www.livesv.com/event/detail/441480431/Easter_Bonnet_Parade_and_Egg_Hunt
- San Carlos the Easter Bunny Arrives by Helicopter on April 7, 2012 http://www.livesv.com/event/detail/441480225/Easter_Bunny_Arrives_by_Helicopter
- Menlo Park will be having a Easter Egg Hunt on April 7, 2012 http://www.livesv.com/event/detail/441479698/Egg_Hunt_in_Menlo_Park
- Felton is having Eggstraordinary Egg Hunt and Train Rides on April 7 & 8, 2012 http://www.livesv.com/event/detail/441480297/Eggstraordinary_Egg_Hunt_Train_Rides